About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 26 April 2014

I have been a bad blogger...

Hey everyone, I am afraid I have been a bad blogger, and not been over here to play much. I have had issues with my ipad and also been very much continuing my YouTube affair. I have found a really great community of crafters over their and finding so much inspiration.

As I am writing this I am at the grand total of 99 layout this year, I also am on a spending freeze and trying to use up my old stash and breathe new life in to it. I wanted to share some of my favourite LO's I have made recently with you.

Also here is one of my recent YouTube video, if you want to here me ramble on.

Thanks for stopping by and I promise not to leave it so long next time.

X

 

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts Nancy, OMG you've hit the 99 mark! I think I need to go on a stash buying freeze now too and use up what I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on 99 I think I'm still stuck at 29. Lovely LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts and well done on doing 99 of them so far! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered you! Love your videos and will enjoy learning from you. Thanks hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts Nancy and great vid. Hope that you're ok seems ages since I last saw you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment