About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Friday, 17 January 2014

LO 7/30 My Life is...

I am back with another challenge LO. I realised I have been a bit muted lately with my colours so I decided to go bright and fresh with some Here and Now papers from echo park bring neglected in my stash.

I am planning to fit in lots of scrapping this weekend aswell as needing to print my photos to start Project Life for this year.

Here is the video incase anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking/watching

X

 

3 comments:

  1. Great video. I love seeing how people make their LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur getting through your challenge then.... Great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I love the bright colours. I'll have a look at the video tonight xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment