About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

LO 6/30 Whisky Love

Back with my 6th LO for this challenge, again scrapping old photos from 2012. This one is from the Famous Grouse whiskey distillery in Scotland.

I have been coverting these gold thickers since last year and decided they needed to be used, rather than just looked at!!

I used lots of bits I had out on my desk and in my embellishment bag. I am trying to make a dent in some of subscription kit bits and mixing them up with each tiger seems to be helping. I also used a tag I had stitched a couple of weeks ago, the colour thread went perfect.

I have made a process video for this LO if anyone is interested, or hello if you are visiting from YouTube. My first process video has reached 100 views so thanks for all you watched and commented.

Thanks for looking/watching and I am hoping to hit 10 LO by the weekend.

X

 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, I'm off to watch the video now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed looking through your blog, lovin your scrappin style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment