About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Sunday, 12 January 2014

LO 5/30 My 1st process video

Well I am back and on a role with my 30 LO challenge, I am really happy to know that a few others have joined in on this challenge with their own magical number. For LO number 5 I have decided to do something that I have wanted to do for a while... I created a process video. For those of you that don't know what a process video is, it is something that I love to watch on YouTube, and is basically a filmed scrapbook page in the making. I have been watching these for about a year my favorites are Mercytiara, Nicolejones911 and of course Shimelle too.

I started off with a simple page, and my filming still needs to be worked on , but I hope my first attempt is not too horrid to watch. This page took me just under 30 minutes to make, which is pretty average when I am in the scrapping mood. I chose one of my photos from my Scotland holiday in 2012, I am still on mission catch up.

I love the colour wash line from pink paisley and have got many papers in recent kits and it work great as a background paper. Of course it includes my staple of dollies and wood veneers.

I hope that you are all having a great scrappy weekend and hopefully I will be back with more scrapping LO and videos soon.

Thanks for looking/watching

X

 

3 comments:

  1. Looking awesome Nancy! Im off to watch ur video! Catch up soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loved the video :) I've given myself a kick up the bum to get started again. Looking forward to seeing more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the video while I'm alone at work for the day...big mistake! I want to be at home scrapping because I found it so inspiring and it's given me a ton of ideas. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment