About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

LO 3/30

I thought I would try and make a habit of posting my 30 LOs as it will keep me in check. I nearly caved already as a lot if the new releases are already out, despite CHA not happening yet. I have only looked so far, but am trying to not look at all the blogs with sneaks on.

The LO I worked on over the last couple of days came about after I sorted out my thicker collection, and yes it is more of a collection! I had a sheet of thickers that were all coming off the sheet and I had used them a couple of times but they were not my favourite.

I started by sticking them on a sheet of paper, I did have a helper as my niece help to stick them on. I also got her to help me ink. I then covered them with some tissue paper and white paint and added mist, and left it to dry.

I then started my normal process of layering over the background I had created. It came together pretty quickly in under 40 minutes. I am really happy with how it turned out and I like the texture in the background. I have some more half used thickers so I might create another background and stash it for use in the future.

Please leave me a comment if you are also going to do the 30 Layout challenge.

Thanks for Looking

X

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through youtube and I love the idea of doing 30 layouts before buying anything!! I have way too much and need to use what I have! I'm actually on a facebook group that does this, but it's called 50 projects. 50 sounds like so many so I think I will start with 30! Thanks for the inspiration!! I absolutely LOVE this page! What a great way to use up old thickers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, and for travelling over to find me. 50 LO really daunted me so 30 is much easier to handle.

      Delete
  2. That is another great layout. You can manage 30 layouts in a weekend so you won't have to wait long to buy stash :) I'm going to take part and I'm hoping to do my first couple of layouts at my crop on Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment