About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 30 December 2013

Sarah's Card Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. It has been well over a month since I scrap booked a 12x12 LO so I decided to give the Sarah's Cards sketch a go to break me back in to it.

Here is the sketch.

I decided as I had a lot of my Christmas papers and products to find out one of my photos from last Christmas to scrap. I am still working on finishing my 2012 project life album. I only have the last two weeks of 2013 to scrap and that is a whole year done.

I used some left overs on her and also some old Basic Grey papers. The background is from the Close Knit, Crate Paper collection and the large wood veneer is from the Decmeber Scraptastic kit. I love how this has come out and like how I have used some leftover glitter papers which I punched out snowflakes from.

I liked the sketch but I could not get the title to look right just floating so I built an embellishment cluster on one side. It really helped me to get my mojo back. This LO took just under an hour to make.

Thanks for looking and I will be back with more blogging soon.

Happy New Year to you.

X

 

6 comments:

  1. wow! such a nice layout! the details are great and also love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous layout. Happy New Year to you, I hope to meet up with you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layout Nancy.....see you at crop on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love al the layering, lovely layout! Thanks for taking part in our challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the win it's much deserved it's a fab LO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment