About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 2 November 2013

My monthly reminder to blog!!

It seems every Bramford crop I am reminded that I have neglected this blog, so I have set myself to blog more often. I have now finished moving the majority of my belongings back to my parents and this of course includes my crafting stuff. I now have set up my crafting area in my room and even managed a couple of LO's, which I will share below.

This LO is for my America album and took me over two hours to make. I had not scrapped for 3 weeks and it took a lot if effort to get back in to it. I am happy with the final result and also used some of my new Amy Tangerine Stash.

This LO came together much quicker and was inspired by the Instax Polaroids that I had from a weekend with my bestie. I used a lot of the Here and Now Echo Park collection alongside some Cut and Paste too. I love how this came out and it is currently out in a frame on my wall.

I will be back with the LOs that I completed at the crop later this week and a round out of a couple of new kit clubs that I am now subscribing too.

Thanks for Looking.

X

 

2 comments:

  1. that was quick blogging! Hope you now have your super speed broadband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous layouts and I feel very inspired to scrap now x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment