About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Crop LO's

Atthe monthly crop on Saturday at Bramford, I took along a lot less than I normally do, one reason being I had not sorted out my bits from the move and another being the fact I was not prepared. I grabbed a couple of kit club boxes and headed off.

I was only able to stay for half the day as I was getting fibre optic broadband put in during the afternoon, but I still managed to get 2 LO completed from scratch. Both to go in my USA album.


The first is from the VIP Warner Brothers tour. I used a lot of different textures on this LO, cloth frames, wood, doilies and embroidery floss.

This is about our hotel in LA. I used more of the Maggie Holmes fabric frames on here and lots of lovely Websters Pages goodies on here.

I will do a small review on my new kit clubs in another post as I have been trying out a couple of different kits since leaving Studio Calico.

Thanks for looking

X

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment