About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Thursday, 28 November 2013

Coffee Love

I said I would be back with more kit information and LOs. This page was made using some of the embellishments from the bi-monthly Quirky Kits. It's a UK based kit club and I have only had one kit so far the September/October one, but really like the handmade elements it includes. Its a bit different form what I normally use, and it inspired me to use my masks and stamps to create a background.

It features two of my favourite stamps at the moment the Stampin Up coffee cup and the Alpha stamps from Paperchase that I used for the title. The background paper is from Amy Tangerines new collection and I love the detail around the edge.

I love how this came out and it has helped me get back in the mood to scrap.

Thanks for Looking

X

 

3 comments:

  1. I love all the layering and the tone on tone colours. Fab LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout, I love the coffee cup stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO & the coffee cup too! Cant wait to c ur December book..... get posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment