About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

A few recent LO's

Well unfortunately I am in bed sick at the moment, but on the plus side it has given me a chance to catch up with the blogs I follow and to also write a couple of posts. I really must stop neglecting my blog so much.

So I have not been scrapping as much recently, due to having to spend the week back at my parents due to work and then only have the weekends at the caravan , I am yet to work out where will be best to keep my scrapping stash. I also have had a few adventure filled weekends as well which has not left time for scrapping.

So here we go a few recent LO trying to use up older stash before I break into all my lovely new stash.

These are a couple of LO completed at the Bramford crop.

I also am back filling in my 2012 album for the end of the year so have a few random subject LOs too.

They are a random bunch of LO's but I am at the stage of just in filling parts of albums. So thanks for dropping by and I will be back soon with more updates of life.

Thanks for looking

X

3 comments:

  1. hope you're feeling better Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. I hope you're feeling better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment