About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Love at first sight

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. At the weekend I went to my regular monthly crop, I have not been for a couple of months and it was nice to catch up with friends and be crafty.

I am normally reserved when it comes to the shop at the crop, but treated myself to a couple of bits. One of these bits was a sheet of paper from Prima, not a manufacturer that I normally use as they are not my style. But I love this frame paper.

So I set about creating a page, with the aim to fill all the frame with bits and pieces. First up I measured for a few photos and then resized them in photoshop.

 

Then I just went through my stash, mainly with wood veneer stash. I used my stamp collection and ink to colour the veneers.

I love how it turned out and so glad I brought another sheet as I am going to enjoy cutting it up for future LOs.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

X

 

3 comments:

  1. love what you've done with this Nancy. It was great to catch up on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an amazing page x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment