About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 19 August 2013

Sarahs Cards Sketch Challenge - August

Well I am back with another update I have tried something a little bit different, working from a sketch. I have been stalking Sarahs Cards for the new CHA releases and stopped by their blog and thought I would give the August Sketch challenge a go.

 

I struggle to use multiple photos on a LO so this really prompted me to do this, I cut down some existing 4x6 prints that I had. I also set about digging through my stash to try and use some bits up I have been hoarding. The thickers on here I have had for 2+ years and I have managed to use 3 different Amy Tangerine paper collections on here too.

Does anyone else find it a real challenge to use sketches, I think you can see these are related, but definitely not followed it to the letter.

Well I have another day off so I hope to get some more scrapping done.

Thanks for Looking

X

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you did a great job with multiple photos. Sometimes I struggle with sketches because I feel constrained. I love your layout...perfect use of the Amy Tan papers, especially the buildings one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You really did well with the sketch, I'm a sketch lover :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've blocked e photos together. A lovely LO, thank you for playing along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment