About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 20 May 2013

Project Life/Weekly Album

As I mention earlier in the year, which is crazily nearly half way through, I am doing Project Life this year as my yearly format album this year.  I am enjoying using the divider pages and changing up the theme each week, but I have decided I still need to add in a few single photo pages to mix it up a bit.

Here is a couple of my divider page LO’s and some of the other pages I have made recently.

046

IMG_9850

I am still typing all my journaling, I am using my typewriter or a typewriter font on my computer.  I am finding that I am putting more and more journaling on my weekly pages.

IMG_9851

IMG_9858

The above two LO are from week 18, I am finding if I have an event in a week I am wanting to create LO where I can showcase the photos not the journaling.  Both of these were made using scraps from my scraps basket, the top LO is using papers from Cosmo Cricket which I have had for about 3 years and are in my use or loose pile. 

056

This is a 8.5 x 11 page which I used to document a weekend as I had run out of space in the divider page.  The back of this LO includes some ephemera from the weekend.

I am hoping to share some more LO’s in the next couple of weeks when I get the images uploaded on to my laptop.

Thanks for Looking

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment