About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Another Catch-up!!

Every time I update my blog recently it seems to be a catch up post!  I have been doing scrapping and other crafting, I just don't seem to be photographing it to post.  I also have not been at home much recently either, living the nomad lifestyle.  In the last week I have slept in 4 different beds!

So a quick scrapping catch up then, of the ones I have photos of, I seem to have been doing lots of travel pages lately.  One of them is the title page of my Paris album, I got the background paper in my Sarah’s Cards grab box and knew it had to be used for this purpose.

IMG_6386

I used the papers from a crate paper stash I had and also some embellishments I have had in my stash for years.  I also used my new Amy Tangerine roller stamp, which is very travel themed.  See details below.

IMG_6387                            IMG_6388

Below is another travel page, this time from my Barcelona album.  I had this text print paper in a recent Studio Calico kit and it was one paper that  I kept avoiding, I decided to push myself and use it.  I attacked it with some mists and inks and then layered up some simple embellishments.  I am really happy with the finial LO.

IMG_6500

I have also been taking part in the new Shimelle’s scrapbooking class, I am really enjoying all the inspiration it is giving me and have a list of ideas.  I am also getting ready to do Journal Your Christmas again this year, and am looking forward to my Christmas is Box to arrive to get my journal prep going.

Image

I have also been doing some crochet for my blanket that is slowly growing.  I have been working on this over the last 2.5 years and it is slowly coming together.  I am sure in another 2.5 years it will be finished!!

IMG_6435

Hope everyone else is keeping up there craft time, I am off for another Birds in the Barn class this weekend so hopefully that will be a relaxing day and inspire me to do another blog post.

Thanks for Looking

X

4 comments:

  1. love the blanket you're making. have a fab day tomorrow, try not to spend too much.....leave that for Carol and Janet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great layouts, I love your style now. Your blanket is great too, l love how you've done it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blanket Great layouts nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am just jealous to heck of your scrapping skills! I wish I could so this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment