About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Recent LO

Well after my week last week of working away madly at LO this week I have done none!  Things have been so manic I have not had an evening in at the caravan yet, I have however been able to shop.  The peril of the smart phone, I have ordered lots of goodies from Sarah’s cards including some Christmas stash!!

Has anyone started or finished making their Christmas cards yet?  I have not started although I think I should soon as it is always a last minute panic otherwise.

Well on to my recent LO’s, I have had a bit of a challenge as to how to adapt my new style for multi-photo LO’s as I have mainly been doing single square print LO’s.  I am happy with the last two and how they work.  These are all now in a pile ready to do all the journaling, I have all this currently in a notebook and just need to copy this on to the LO’s.

oct scrap 008oct scrap 010oct scrap 022octo 3 010octo 3 012octo 3 034

Hope you have also been enjoying scrapping over the last week.  I have signed up for the new Shimelle class starting next week which is aimed at using older stash with new stash, so hopefully that will help me bust some pages out.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. These are great LOs. I've signed up for the new Shimelle class as well I usually get a lot from her classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these layouts x One day....I will scraplift them all! hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your LOs look great. Love the way you used the sunburst on your first one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment