About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 1 October 2012

One Year Together Mini Album

sept 033

So me and my man have just celebrated our first year together, despite knowing each other for 5+ years, its a long story!  I decided I would make a mini album of photos that summarised our first year together month by month.  Funny enough he had the same idea with the card that he made me, see his crafty efforts below.

sept 031                        sept 032

I had brought a mini album in a book tin from one of the ladies at the crop a few months ago with a view to using it for this.  I dug out my stash of Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers and some sheets kindly donated to me by my crafty friend Janina, and set out about constructing the mini book.  The hard part was looking through all my photos from the past year and deciding which ones to use.  This is where the Project 365 app came in very useful.

This part is a bit photo heavy but it shows you the pages of the album, they concertina into the book tin .

sept 034sept 035sept 036sept 037sept 038sept 039sept 040sept 041

I was really happy how it turned out and always enjoy mini albums and the process of making them, I rally should do more of them. 

sept 076

I was very lucky to be taken out to Kesgrave Hall for the evening and we both dressed up and had a lovely meal.  I am looking forward to scrapping these photos and the many more over the years.  I know that the man checks my blog regularly and it supportive of my scrapping so I wanted to say I love you and I hope you have enjoy your crafty guest spot at the start of my blog.

Thanks for looking.

x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year together, I know you have been so much happier this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mini book. Such a good idea for recording the year as well. Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 1 year, you've packed a lot into 12 months! What a great way to remember all those adventures! It's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment