About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Lost my mojo!

I have not done any scrapping for the last 2 weeks as lost my mojo. I have my September SC kit still in the box and a pile of photos but still not been motivated.

I have been listening to the paperclipping round table podcast which has inspired me a bit and I have a list if things I want to scrap. I also have brought a few new bits of stash, mainly the new Amy Tangerine range.

I did however get a chance to play on the iPad and used the Martha Stewart craft studio app to do some virtual scrapping. It's only the second time I have played with this app but am loving it to use the photos we have on our iPad.

I am hoping to have my mojo back ready for the weekend when it's the Bramford crop. I still have to put the finishing touches to my October challenge piece.

Thanks for looking.

X

2 comments:

  1. i hate it when that happens! hopefully it'll come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's back soon! See you Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment