About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Getting my mojo back

My last post was about the lacking of my mojo, but it has come back this week with vengeance, I have completed 7 LO’s, and I have a day of scrapping planned to.  As I have mentioned before I am a big used of Instagram and have so many great friends on there, its a great community.  Several of my friends are crafty and to get me out of my flunk one of my friends set me a scrap lift challenge and it seemed the perfect thing to get me creating.

That lovely friend is Michelle, check by her blog here to see her stuff, she is a scrapping/smashbooking/ moustache loving wonder.  She is just one of the lovelies I have met through this hobby and has been a great support on a number of things over the last few months.

Here was the LO she gave me to lift:

oct scrap 014

And here is my lift:

oct scrap 015

I really love the original and it encouraged me to get out the Dear Lizzy bits that I have been hording as I love them so much and put them to use.  I am so pleased with this LO and I will be using this style again that is for sure.  I also am trying to stash bust as well and making myself use bits that are out of my comfort zone which is challenging my style.

Michelle has also been scrap lifting some of my LO’s too as well as a few other ladies on Instagram, I have a new scrap lifting challenge to get working on this afternoon.  I also will be back to post some more of my recent LO’s soon.

 

Thanks for Looking

x

4 comments:

  1. Thx for being so kind! I love ur style & over the months you too have been a fantastic support!
    I love scrap lifting ur fab layouts....long may it contine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO and thanks for the link to Michelle's blog. It is very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the layouts are gorgeous. I'm going to join in and do a scraplift from Instagram today, the one Michelle put on last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back,fab layouts
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment