About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Friday, 24 August 2012

Where has August gone?

I can not believe how quick August and the 6 week holidays have gone.  I had so much I want to get done and seems to have done so little on my list.

I thought I would stop by and show you what I have been up to since my last blog update.

f107f996ea0811e18ed022000a1e87a9_6

I have had a big sort out of my photos on  my computer and backed them up, please  remember to back up photos regularly.  I then set about sorting out my monthly divider pages and a list of the LO that I want to create for each month01b8173eea0011e1934a123138141956_6

I then had a big sort out of my albums, I have decided to use my Amy Tangerine albums for my Document 2012, I now have January to July in one and August to December will be in the other.  I have an album for Paris and 2 for Barcelona and 2 for America.  I am also going to do an 8x8 album for our Harry Potter trip so lots on the go. Spy my new crop bag in the background as inspired by Ang and Janet from the Bramford crop, I love mine, so much room for stuff.

177ad256e32911e1b39e22000a1e88a5_6

I have been doing some scrapping and experimenting  with some unusual colour combinations, this orange and turquoise won me over in the end, but it was touch and go.

9e01d508ed6611e1a7ed22000a1e88b3_7

Although I have neglected my blog slightly I have been spending lots of time surfing the blogs.  I have seen Amy Tangerine hand stitch words on her LO’s so I thought I would give it a go on my July 365 page.  I am really happy with the results I used embroidery floss and had a heavy weight card stock as my background.  It took a while but it is definitely something I will be doing again, I am planning my next LO already.

cf25d0faed6911e1adda22000a1e869b_6

So that leaves it for this catch up I am hoping to get lots of time to scrap over the long weekend, mine is 4 days.  I just want to thank everyone who takes the time to read my blog and I hope it inspires you to get craft too.

Thanks for Looking

x

1 comment:

  1. I keeping looking at stitching and thinking about taking a jump in. Lovely pages. I have to admit to loving orange and turquoise together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment