About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Day Off Scrapping

I have been able to scrap more in the last 6 weeks as I have managed to take Friday’s off work as there is no kids in.  This means scrapping time during the day which is normally only a weekend luxury, I also annoyingly get up the same time at weekends as I do on weekdays…..damn bodyclock, which means I can get started early.

I thought I show you June’s divider page which I completed with the use of my CAMEO, I keep promising myself a day to get it out and just play but that has not happened yet.  But I am doing some of the basic on it, which I am loving the ease of designing on it.  Here is the page in the planning stage in the CAMEO software…

06da4e52edcb11e1b3f322000a1e8899_6

And here is the page in the flesh.  I love how simple this was to create but how effective it looks, was great for using scraps up too.

d011b4acedd211e181dd1231381b5f1f_6

I also completed another couple of LO’s, after a trip to the gym, using a variety of scraps I had on my table.  I really need to get my teeth in to the July and August SC kits and see what I can create with them.  I also have the Bramford Crop Challenge to work on too, but so far no inspiration!5c83ffbaee0211e195351231381b651f_6

b878ca42ee0e11e18d6622000a1cbab4_6

Right on that note I am off to bed as I think we are going for a bike ride in Thetford forest tomorrow, weather permitting, I am thinking of the calories I will burn off, and the photo scrapping opportunities!!

Thanks for Looking, and have a great Bank Holiday Weekend.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment