About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Blog Catch-up–Photo heavy

I have not forgotten my blog here, I just seem to spend less time on my laptop at the moment.  My evenings are spent preparing and cooking my dinner and then exercising.  I have also been on a bit of a book spree reading about 2 books a week.  I am still getting some scrapping done however just not as much as I used to.

I thought I would stop by and show some recent LO that I have completed.  I had a successful day at the Bramford crop on Saturday I got 4 LOs finish apart from the journaling.  I have also done a few more this week, it is nice coming home from work on time and not being to tired and having energy to do things.

august 028

This is the first LO for my Paris album, this was one of our silly faces photos that I scrap more and more!  I am not sure what album I am going to use for these photos yet, I think I need to have a swap around.  I order 100 photos today so looking forward to them arriving.  I have used Aldi (under recommendation from Christine at the Bramford Crop) they were extremely cheap, over £10 saving from using photobox!

july paris 380

I was really looking forward to scrapping these photos and had the title in mind before the LO came together.  I am using more and more kraft as background on my LO’s these days, and love how it looks with the bright colours.  The flamingo sticker is from AC and has been in my stash for over a year, waiting for the right time.

august 029

As you may have seen from previous post, I am not a fan of overly themed LO’s but I had saved this piece of paper in my stash waiting for this photo to be taken.  I have a temporary bike whilst the lads at work make me a new one, I have been out on it a few time and I am sure I will have more photos to go with the other papers I am saving.

august 030

I am not sure if this LO is finished the more I look at it the more I think it needs something.  I think once I will add the journaling I will see if it needs anything else.  This is another LO using Photobooth app photos, which I love.

august 031

This is my new favourite LO, using a mixture of Amy Tangerine for AC.  I posted this on Instagram and she commented on how cute it was, I was very excited by that fact!  This has all my favs, Photobooth pics, SC Veeners and Amy Tangerine.  I have pre-ordered some of her new range from stopandscrap.com,I got a good discount code to with 25% off.

july paris 378

This is another LO for my Barcelona Album, it need journaling adding to it, It has my favourite Basic Grey alphas on, I have 3 sheets!

august 034

Annoyingly this photo does not show the detail to well, I have used the CAMEO to cut the title out of the background cardstock and layered paper benath it.  I really like this effect and have seen it on so many peoples LO’s recently.  It is definatley something I will do again.  I also cut the 4x6 photo down here into a square, I am getting used to scrapping the square format at the moment and this photo did not lose anything by being cropped.

Well as you can see I am making progress slowly with my stack of photos and have more on the way.  I have been grouping photos into the divider page protectors to help make the album flow and tell the story of our trip.  I am hoping to get this Barcelona Album finished by October time and then I will start on my America album in more detail.  Of course I still have my Document 2012 album I am working on as well.

Hope everyone else is having a scrapping good time.

Thanks for looking

x

1 comment:

  1. love all your layouts Nancy, actually less is more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment