About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Instagram Summer Blog Hop

2801

Its time for another Instagram Blog Hop and this time I am involved!!  I have talked on here before about my love of Instagram and how I have made some great friends from around the world.  Of course alot of these friends are  crafty friend sharing there wonderful creations.

Thought I would share a recent Instagram photo of me getting in to the summer mood with my new  flamingo additions to the caravan.

photo (20)

I also thought I would share a recently scrapped Instagram photo, these photos are working well with my new scrapping style.

photo (21)

So thanks for making it along to my blog from Michelle and sharing all the love that Instagrammers seem to have.  Here is my giveaway for the Summer Blog Hop:

photo (16)

Lots of chipboard embellishment goodies and some stamps as well as some other surprises.  For a chance to win this small stash pile please leave a comment  letting  me know what your current favourite stamp/stamp set is.  I will announce the winner on my blog here on Monday 18th June 2012.

Here is the full list of all the lovely Instagrammers taking part in the blog hop:

Aida Haron | aidaville : www.aidaharon.livejournal.com

Amelia Khalik | ameliakhalik : www.ameliakhalik.blogspot.com

Cindy Lee | cindylee : www.mylilcraftycorner.blogspot.com

Clare Reilly | thelifeofclare : www.thelifeofclaree.blogspot.com

Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf | geekgalz : www.evelynpy.wordpress.com

Gina Lideros | ginalideros: www.canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com

Jaime Warren | jaimewarren : www.jaimewarren.typepad.com

Janna Werner | jannawerner : www.jannawerner.de

Jeana | jeanawithaj : www.felicityjanestudios.com

Jessy Christopher | jcchris : www.teacherjessy.blogspot.com

Joan C | joancce : www.scrapsncards.blogspot.com

Jordan Blaser | missblaser : http://missblaser.com/?page_id=9

Julie Garcia-Matus | callelillycafe : www.callelillycafe.blogspot.com

Kim Watson | kjstarre : www.kj-starre.blogspot.com

Kimberly Neddo | kimberlyneddo : www.kimberlygarofolo.typepad.com

Laura Banasiak | laurabanasiak : www.simply-scraps.net

Liana Suwandi | lianasuwandi : www.maples-lianasuwandi.blogspot.com

Lindsey Hansen | lindzeyhanzen:  www.lindsey-hansen.com

Marie Ramirez | bettiescrapbook : www.absosweetmarie.blogspot.com

Melissa Mann | melissamann1981 : www.iheartpenquins.blogspot.com

Merdrey Chew | medrey : www.dreamieland.wordpress.com

Michelle Kehoe | michellek : www.michellelovesallsorts.blogspot.com

Michelle Lanning | michellelanning : www.michellelanning.com

Nancy S | Kittynance : www.kittyscrapper-nancy.blogspot.com <<< YOU ARE  HERE<<

Natalie Elphinstone | natalieelph  : www.onescrappydoctor.blogspot.com<< NEXT STOP<<

Natt Smith | tinynatt : www.tinynatt.blogspot.com

Nina Burgess | ladybugnina : www.adventuresinbugland.blogspot.com

Sharmandeswari Nidyanandan | shamu_rueben : www.craftyliciousme.blogspot.com

Susan K. Weckesser | susankweckesser : www.mysweetearth.blogspot.com

Suryanti Halim | isur : www.suryanti-halim.blogspot.com

Talia Carbis | taliacarbis : www.number-19.com

Wati Basri | watibasri : www.scrapcreation.blogspot.com

I am very happy to be involved in this blog hop, and although the weather has not been very summery here in the UK its nice seeing the sun out there in some parts of the world.

Thanks so much for stopping by on the Hop and  looking around.

XX

17 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how u scrap that flamingo picture. I love it.
    My fav. stamp set? One I don't even own yet....the Papermania Urban stamps!!! Of my own, I guess its the butterfly set I have by Banana Frog...its my most used set anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav for the moment is the little jar-stamp by amy tangerine.
    Thanks for the chance to win such a great rak!
    lg angelika

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this hop!! My fav stamp set is one from maya road, spool sentiments...great to add on kraft and add to your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nancy :o) I came over from Kim Watson's blog to partake in the fun blog-hopping giveaway... thanks for the chance to win your super awesome kit!! My favourite stamp is by Kaisercraft at the moment, a cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hop hun! My fav stamp is the birds on a line its a studio calico one :)

    Much love katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi !! I'm Laura, I saw the Blog Hop and I'd like to say hello !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely! This hop is so cool, so glad ur here this time! I'm into cameras atm so my fav stamps are either Amy Tan ...u know the one! We all own it! lol or the ace brownie camera stamp in the darkroom door photography set {ill tag u on IG} Thx 4 the chance to win hun, catch up soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm Lameka and I'm over here from Aida's blog. My current stamp set is the Love and Laughter by Stampin Up. I just created a wedding card today for a friend. Plus I'm using this stamp set for a few favors I'll be working on in the future. I'm going to follow you on Instagram. That's where I post my work as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Glad to be part of this bloghop with you! ur projects on your blog are wonderful! Tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fave is still SC's stepping stone alpha. And on my wish list is still Rosie poise! Shipping charged is too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the chance :) This is my first time here... And also my first bloghop. So funny :) Fav. stamp at the time, must be hero art with their hotair balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hi...
    new follower and glad to be a part of this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love that flamingo pic, so cute! Thanks for being part of this hop and what a lovely giveaway you got there. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am now a follower. I love bloghops. My favourite stamp set is Kraftin Kimmies anything. I like the big heads and big eyes. I like colouring them. I just like the sentiments, the looks.. the whole bit. :) They have a website, if you aren't familiar with them. (and nope... I don't know them, don't have a stake in it etc.) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I joined! My instagram name is sandiemcr
    And I'm now following you on instagram too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read this post it is really interesting and I hope I spend my time useful reading your post.

    Get More Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  17. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment