About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Catching up

Well I had been caught up scrapping lots of holiday photos and got a bit behind in my Document 2012 album.  This week I have rectified that and have been printing lots of Instagram Photos and catching up to June.

First up was my April 365 LO, I had this paper in my stash for a while and thought it would be a good way to do my monthly word summary.  Loving using's stamps on my LO’s still.

IMG_4357

Next up was my May divider page, I use these at the beginning of each month.  I find they are great for using photos from the month that have a story but not that would need a whole LO.  I used a divided photo on this LO, I have seen these in peoples Project Life albums and decided to give them a go.

photo (4)

IMG_4351

This is June’s divider page, which features a lot of journaling.

IMG_4352

IMG_4353

I decided I needed to do a divider page for my trip to Barcelona in my main album which would then link to the main album which will hold all the LO’s  This divider page sits between April and May as the holiday covered each months.

IMG_4138IMG_4139

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am glad I have caught up and am looking at needing another album for this year already.  I will be posting some new LO next week as have been having a creative spurt.

Thanks for looking

x

1 comment:

  1. Your crossword page for April is just great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment