About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 14 May 2012

Photo Booth Love

It is common knowledge to anyone that know me that I love my iphone, and the many apps you can get on it.  One of my favourite right now is the photobooth app, whenever I use it to capture photos me and the man can not help but be silly.  I have recently been printing off these and using the smaller photos and I am especially loving the black and white photos at the moment too.

Here is some of recent LO I have made using these photo strips, I have on a couple of  these occasions cut the strips up.  I also have used more of my Studio Calico kit.

photo (1)

photo (17)

photo (19)

You can see what I mean about our funny faces now!  I still have to complete the journaling on a couple of these then they are good for the album.  Funny how my phone is having an influence over my scrapping.

Thanks for looking

X

1 comment:

  1. Love these layouts Nancy, so simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment