About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Friday, 6 April 2012

Getting Inky!

I have been experimenting lately on a couple of LO’s with ink and mists, I have been seen lots of people getting inky and wanted to see if it would work with my style.  I have also been using more stamps on my LO too.  I am happy with the result, and have managed to not knock over water/ink on my LO’s!!

aproil lo 040

aproil lo 042I still have some journaling to add to this piece. 

aproil lo 044

This was made using all scraps from my scraps basket, and the new American Craft Amy Tangerine stamp set.

I have been reading on a few forums about scrap-lifting from others, I must admit I do look at all the galleries online, but I do find it hard to ‘copy’ others, I always end up going off on a tangent anyway.  Please feel free to look at my Pinterest page where I  collect together a lot of the LO’s I like and draw inspiration from.

Thanks for Looking

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment