About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Shimelle Starting Points

My mammoth scrap battle commences, I am trying to complete 2 LO’s every night in order to work through my photos from last year before my Photobox order comes through.  So far it is going well.  My scrap battle comes at the same time as me realising that maybe I went a bit crazy in the scrapbooking sales and I have a lot of new papers, stamps etc and lots of older stuff just sitting about.  So for every 1 LO I complete with new stuff I have to make one with old stuff.

On Shimelle’s blog this week she has posted a starting point, I has pulled out a sheet of very loud BG June Bug and was not sure where I was going to take the LO, so decided to start with the starting point!!  The starting point as you can see from the link started with a quadrant of papers, so here is my take on the starting point.

iphobe march 021

I must admit it is bright for what I have been doing lately, but I really like the end result, I even used up some glitter paper scraps, in case it was not dazzling enough. I have decided that handwritten journaling is so much easier so I have spent some time this week going back over my LO and adding journaling where I can.

I will be back with some more of the LO I have been creating soon.  I have become mildly addicted to Instagram on my iphone and been sharing most of my LO’s on there, I have made some great friends on there too, all my photos currently are taken using my iphone,

Thanks for Looking

x

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout! The colors, the layering, composition, and photo! Great take on the starting point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout Nancy...great page, colours and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment