About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Scrapping 2012

I am annoyed to find my laptop is dead this morning, not sure how I will cope but I have my iPhone so that is something. I only downloaded blogger last week must have known something would happen.

I have eventually got around to scrapping some of this year. I sat the other evening and printed out a load of photos from this year. I included a few from my holiday, the bulk of these are being printed from photo box in one big order. I set about planning my album from this year using the many divided page protectors I have. So I think I have a plan of action.

I decided to make one divided page LO about the holiday in my main album. I set about with some of the Simple Stories destinations collection to create my first holiday page. I really like how it turned out and I am looking forward to getting to grips with this format.

Hopefully I will be back with better photos and blogging soon.

Thanks for Looking.

1 comment:

  1. great pages nancy. Have you finished your book yet. I won't be at bramford as i'm going camping - weather dependent. So i'll post my book on my blog this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment