About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 12 March 2012

A few recent LO’s

 

I have been on a recent stash busting mission as you know, due to a bit to many CHA release buys.  But on the plus side I am pretty close to get all of my 2011 photos scrapped.

Here are a few of my recent LO’s I am trying to go through my really old papers and use them up, I am going to have another cull at the end of the month so any not used will be in the donation pile. All the photos are taken on my iphone as I still can not find my camera since moving back to the caravan.

iphone stuff 100

This one was made using all new papers, American Craft Amy Tangerine, I am in love with that Camera Image, which I have in a stamp now and have over used already.

march 030

This LO was created with very ancient We Are Memory Keepers paper, this is also where my recent banner love started. I also used the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy camera stamp, and date stamp.

march 034

This continuing the banner love, all using very old WRMK scraps and a JB Journaling card.

march 031

This LO was completed as part of the new Shimelle class over at twopeasinabucket, A Hitchhikers Guide to Scrapbooking. I used concealed journaling on here.  I also used a typewriter stamp from Papermania.  I have started to use stamps as an embellishment on my pages now.  I also used some very old transparencies on this page on the tag, I really am stash busting.

march 029

This page is another stash buster, and also using some of the thousand bits of Hello Kitty stationary I have in my collection.  My boyfriend did comment on how my car accident was a strange thing to scrapbook, but I think it is good to remember and journal about the miserable stuff in life too, and it was an significant event.

march 033

This LO is a complete step away from my normal style, but I really love it.  I took a big stack of my old papers to bed the other night and cut out elements from them, in a bid to get them used up.  This one was made using the old American Crafts Dear Lizzy range, it also includes ink splatters and gems.  I even carried on my new love of stamps for the title, love that alphabet.

I am please to say  that all of these LO’s have been made in the last week, I am feeling very productive at the moment and am going to ride that wave while it is here.

Thanks for looking.

X

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy Nancy! I get weeks like that, this week it's been cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs. Ur certainly giving me the motivation (and courage) to break into my stash :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment