About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 19 March 2012

Document 2012 month pages

Well I am still just about surviving my 1 day without my laptop, it might do me some good. I have scrapped a couple of more LO for my 2012 album.

I decided to start the months off with a LO of my 365 photos and a summary of the month in a few words.

January was inspired by a few LO I have seen with cut out titles. I used my circut to tackle this, I must use it more.

February was inspired by a piece on twopeasandabucket.com. I hand cut the starburst and piece it together from my scraps basket. Again I used a summary of words on the LO.

I can not link back to the LO that inspired me due to being on my mobile , but look at my Pintrest link in my sidebar and see it from there.

Thanks for looking.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment