About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 27 February 2012

What’s my Scrapping Style?

As I have previously mentioned on my blog I love patterned paper, I don't have a favourite manufacturer and it does not have to be new, I just love it.  I have recently however got in to using more elements on my pages, be it stamps or diecuts and this is causing me to re-look at my style.

I have been addicted to Pinterest lately and have been pinning lots of layouts that I see and love and this has caused me to be a bit more experimental with my style.  It still looks like my work and I am not trying to change the way I scrap just use my supplies more creatively. Which is silly really as I have so much paper and am using every last scrap!

Here are a couple of Layouts I created using inspiration from Pinterest and then one made using the scraps.

IMG_3002

I am still not convinces about this LO, it is growing on me though. I am loving Grey at the moment, I think it is all these black and white photos I am scrapping.  I need to add journaling to this piece still.

IMG_2999

This LO was created using a sketch I found on Pinterest, I don’t normally work from sketches but needed a prompt.  I am in love with my new Amy Tangerine stamps, especially the camera.  I also used my new Dear Lizzy Flutterbys, I am waiting for some of her papers to come back into stock, they sold so quickly.

IMG_2997

This LO was made using the scraps from the previous two, it was pretty quick to do and was really just using up the bits I had on my desk, I even used some of the October Afternoon stickers I have had in my stash for over a year.

I have a board on Pinterest which is for my scrapping follow this link, or the one in my sidebar, but be warned it is addictive.  I have about 300 recipes I want to try out now and a hundred things I want to buy.

I am still waiting for some of the CHA papers to be released to add to my growing stash, but for now am enjoying rediscovering old stash.

Thanks for Looking

X

1 comment:

  1. Love these Whitby LO's ...reminds me of when I was little, we used to visit alot {I'm from Durham originally!} Does it still smell of kippers? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment