About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Valentines Mini-Book

 

Well Valentines was a week ago and now I have given the gifts to the man I can share them here.

I decided to make a minibook, which contained some of the photos of us from our holiday and also early on in our relationship.  I used a Maya Road mini book as the base and a variety of old papers from my stash.  I also used some printable, but foe the life of me have no idea where on the net I got them from, but they are lovely. I also used a variety of stickers and stamps throughout, I really am trying to make an effort to use bits I have had in my stash for a while.

Sorry the photos are dark, but light is terrible this time of year, especially scrapping in the evening.

valen 001valen 002valen 003valen 004valen 005valen 006valen 007

I also made a simple valentines card to go with it, I used some great stickers from Paperchase.

valen 008

I also got a handmade card for valentine, my lovely man, Thomas, took the effort to go down to Paperchase and get a load of supplies and make me a card, I will make a crafter out of him yet.  I also got the new Jason Statham Blu-Ray.  To top all of this off I was taken on a mystery evening drive and ended up at a lovely spa hotel for an evening of fine dining and luxury.  It was a lovely hotel called The Park Farm at Hethersett near Norwich. I was treated to a 3 course meal, and our hotel room had a big Jacuzzi bath, where I nearly flooded the bathroom with bubbles!!  I was then treated to breakfast in bed, before packing up and heading back to work .  I was treated like a princess and am a very lucky girl.

I really must start scrapping my 2012 album as so much has happened this year so far, I will never catch up!!.

Thanks for looking

X

1 comment:

  1. aww Nancy what a gorgeous book and how special that "the man" made you a card too... your spa night sounds lovely - he's definately a good un!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment