About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Travel Journal

I wrote early in January about the leather travel journal I was hoping to make, inspire by Kirsty Allsopp, to take to America with me.

Well I made it and it was carried around through out the holiday and is now bulging, I still have a few photos from my pogo printer to add to it.  Annoyingly it got caught in the zip of m rucksack one day and had to be forcible removed!!  It does have a battle scar, but it is just another memory of the trip.

Below is a few photos of the nearly complete journal, it mainly contains memorabilia and notes.  I am not keen in including memorabilia on LO but this is a way to keep it.

lollk 007lollk 009

Shameful chipped nail varnish!!

lollk 010lollk 011lollk 012

I am looking forward to getting started on the scrapping of all the photos from the holiday and will be doing a dedicated album, I treated myself to a few extra divided page protectors to help with keeping all the photos.

If you were wondering why the sudden flurry of blog posts, I have found Window Live Writer and am finding it so easy to blog and edit photos etc., it is making everything so much simpler.I often find Blogger makes things difficult!  As I mentioned one of my resolutions was to blog more, and I am hoping this will make it easier.

Thanks for Looking

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment