About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Some Recent LO’s

 

Hi all hope you are well, I have neglected my blog a bit since coming back from my holiday, but I will get back on to it…promise.  Me and my boyfriend are planning another holiday in April so should have plenty to scrap this year!

I had such a lovely time in America and am looking forward to scrapping some of my 2000+ photos.  I brought up some photo credits in the Photobox sale last week so have to just get myself organised and get them uploaded.  Works out at 5p a print for 4x6 which is cheaper than I can print on my Kodak printer, I am sure I will print some larger sized photos out as well. 

I am still working my way through photos from last year, I have been tackling some of my Whitby photos and trying a few different techniques, I have fallen in love with a few dies, thanks to Karen, so have treated myself to a few.  So glad I was persuaded to get a BigShot.

lollk 015

I am really liking the combination of the b&w photos and the bright patterned papers, I really should use the b&w feature on my camera more.

lollk 018

I still need to add journaling to this piece, I am thinking of using more typed journaling this year, as especially for my holiday album I will have lots of information to fit in.

lollk 014

I am still loving the Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, I have seen the new versions released at CHA and am looking forward to getting a few of them to add to my stash.

I am hoping to spend some of today playing with my new dies, I have the Bramford Girls challenge to complete for the next two month. I also need to clear out the remaining stuff in the storage unit I have.  It has been a year since I have moved out of my flat with my ex fiancé and I now feel ready to tackle the remaining bits left from our 4 years of living together, it is hard but I am trying to be ruthless and get rid of lots of things, I will never lead a minimalist life but I feel I need to downsize a bit.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

x

2 comments:

  1. Great layout's Nancy,we have been to Whitby Abbey.
    good luck on your clear out,
    see you soon
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur LO's Nancy! I used to visit Whibty quite alot when I was a lil girl! It's soooooo cool, does it still smell of kippers? Catch up soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment