About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Friday, 24 February 2012

Project 365 - January

Another of my resolutions other than to blog more was to completed the Project 365, with the help of my Iphone.  I did try doing this last year but missed a few days and then kind of lost track. I have set up a reminder on my phone now, so if nothing exciting is happening that day, I will just take a snap there and then.

January 2012 was of course exciting as I had my holiday  for 2 weeks of it, most the other bits focus around work, which is where I spent most of my waking hours.

January

I am going to try and commit to blogging these as well, again another prompt to keep it up.  Is anyone else doing this project?

Thanks for Looking

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment