About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 20 February 2012

48 Questions

I have seen these on a few peoples blogs I follow so decided to have a go, I always think they would make good journaling on a page, but never get around to it.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6.45am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium , Rib-Eye’s my fav.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Muppets

4. What is your favourite TV show? Unforgettable, Ringer, The Mentalist, Person of Interest…I have too many!!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I am pretty settled where I am…anywhere near family and friends.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Ritz crackers and an apple

7. What is your favourite food? Chicken

8. Foods you dislike? Fish/Seafood due to my allergies and Olives

9. Favourite place to eat? Too many places I love a good pub meal

10. Favourite dressing? Ranch Dressing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A lovely old 1997 Honda Civic

12. What are your favourite clothes? Jeans, layers vest tops and cardigans.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would love to see more of America and also visit more of Europe

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? I love living by the sea now and can not see that changing.

16. Favourite time of day? Mid Morning

17. Where were you born? Ipswich, Suffolk

18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Basketball

19. What is your favourite fragrance? Super G by Harajuku Lovers

20. What is your favourite face cream? I use whatever is on offer really, I try to use it daily.

21. Favourite baby/kids products? Lego, It is also one of my current obsessions.

22. People watcher? Yes its a family tradition

23. Are you a morning or night person? Morning person, much to some peoples annoyance.

24. Do you have any pets? 1 Guinea Pig

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? No just plodding along with life

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Prison Officer

27. What is your favourite memory? I have lots, especially from my recent trip to America

28. Are you a cat or dog person? No real preference, not a big cat or dog person.

29. Are you married? No not met the right sucker yet!!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes

31. Been in a car accident? Yes

32. Any pet peeves? People reading over my shoulder or reading at the dinner table.

33. Favourite pizza toppings? BBQ Chicken or Spinach

34. Favourite flower? Bird of Paradise or Pink Gerberas

35. Favourite ice cream? Caramel, not a big ice cream fan though

36. Favourite fast food restaurant? KFC

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I failed once before passing

38. From whom did you get your last email? Pintrest

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Any online craft store or clothes shops like Torrid and Evans

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Maybe…!

41. Like your job? Yeah it is hard work and I have a lot of responsibility but I love it

42. Broccoli? I like it yes, if that is the question

43. What was your favourite vacation? Well of course California, my last destination or Lake Como in Italy, one of my favourite places in the world.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Thomas (the boyfriend)

45. What are you listening to right now? Radio 2 as always

46. What is your favourite colour? I have many, I am liking Red at the moment

47. How many tattoos do you have? 15 and counting

48. Coffee drinker? Yes, but I am trying to cut down

1 comment:

  1. I loved doing this & discovering about others! My daughter LOVES that perfume too! Wow ...on the tattoos, I really wanna get more, I have 3 stars on my ankle which I want to go down onto my foot...I just dont know what I want! I also want 1/2 a sleeve to include a cupcake & moustache! Yep, I'm mad! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment