About Me

My photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Friday, 6 January 2012

Bramford Girls Challenge

 

I got around to completing the challenge with the girl tonight, I did leave it to the last minute which is why it is so simple really.  I am still loving the Octopode images and have treated myself to a few more digi stamps to use this year.

Tracey gave us all a door hanger to alter this month, we all picked another person to make for, I hope that Janet likes my effort.

Front

hanger 004

Back

hanger 001

I used DI’s Worn Lipstick and Weathered Wood and a range of stamps on the background, I also used a bronze and white marker pens to highlight the hanger.  The letter stamps are ones that I won a while back from Shimelle, I really like the font and don't use them much, I think they will be featuring in my Document 2012 album.

I will hopefully be able to do a post about how my travel journal has turned out as I am planning to tackle this at the crop tomorrow. All my papers have arrived from carious online stores so I am stocked up now and ready to go.

Thanks for looking

x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy
    I totally love my door hanger,have a great holiday,see you soon
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The door hanger is lovely, I think we all came up with lovely hangers, this was a lovely challenge, unlike next months Carol's wooden block.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment